Term: 1st Term
Class: Primary 4
Age: 9 years
Duration: 40 minutes
Subject: Christian Religious knowledge
Topic: God calls for a purpose
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES: At the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to
Instructional Techniques: Identification, explanation, playway method, questions and answers, demonstration, story-telling
Instructional Materials: Bible, pictures showing the call of Samuel in the temple
The Teacher revisits the previous lesson on God calls His people
Pupils pay attention
She explains the ways to respond to God’s call
1. See it as an Opportunity. When God calls, a believer must see it as a specific privilege and an opportunity to make a difference and impact lives positively. ...
2. See God's ability in you. ...
3. Build a burning Desire.
Pupils pay attention and anticipate
She further explains the benefits of God’s call
1. it brings about a life of miracles
2. God will teach you His ways not just His acts
3. It will help to develop great faith and absolute trust in God
4. It makes us to be courageous and bold
5. We become trusted friends of God
6. God enters into a covenant of blessing both to us and to our seeds
7. God makes our enemies to flee from before us
Pupils pay attention and participate
The teacher writes a short note on the board
The pupils copy the note
Ways to respond to God’s call
Benefits of God’s call
Evaluation: 1. What should be our response to God’s call?
CONCLUSION: The teacher commends the pupils positively.
© Lesson Notes All Rights Reserved 2023